Win Ailey Sweepstakes Rules
ALVIN AILEY DANCE FOUNDATION, INC.
2021 Win Ailey Sweepstakes Rules
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All entries for patrons of Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater 2021 performances must be received by Sunday, December 26, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
To enter the Win Ailey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) all entrants must complete the form on Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater’s (“Sponsor’s”) WinAiley.com webpage (the “Webpage”). Each individual is eligible to enter their information ONLY ONCE regardless of method of entry.
Entries by any other method other than as set forth above are void. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply for electronic entries.
Winner Selection and Notification:
Winners will be randomly chosen on Friday, January 28, 2022 from all entries received (the “Winners”). The Winners will be notified by email and have seven (7) days to claim the PRIZE once contacted. For the name of the Winners, please send a SASE to Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Marketing Department, 405 W. 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
One (1) Prize will be awarded per winner. The Prize ($100 value) consists of an American Express® Gift Card. The Prize cannot be transferred by the Winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the item detailed above, with no substitution of prize by the winner. If the Prize is unclaimed within seven (7) days after notification by email the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
Ailey reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes or permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstakes or the operation thereof is unlawful and subject to legal action by Ailey, who may seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. Ailey reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, or proper operation thereof. In the event of cancellation, the winner will be selected from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring cancellation. Notice of cancellation will be posted at www.alvinailey.org.
- The Sponsor is not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, or inaccurate entries, nor for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Promotion. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify winners and award the Grand Prize from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
- Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entry into the Promotion and by entering into such Promotion, entrant grants Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, royalty-free license to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the entrant’s name, likeness, city, and state, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Promotion, including such usage on the Internet.
- By entering or participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. By participating in the Promotion, entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Entrants agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees and/or experts’ fees and costs. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PROMOTION, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THE PROMOTION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively the appropriate court located in New York, New York; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and sponsor in connection with the promotions, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.