IN-STUDIO: Zumba® Fitness
About this Class
High energy and motivating music allows participants to dance away their worries. Zumba® is based on the principle that a workout should be "FUN AND EASY TO DO" allowing participants to achieve long-term health benefits. Zumba® is a fusion of Latin and International music - dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body.
Please note that this class takes place at the Ailey Studios in-person but is also available to stream from home using an online class card. Sign up for Online Zumba >
How In-Studio Classes Work
1. Sign up for class in advance, no on-site sign-ups will be permitted.
2. Upload vaccine card (must show full vaccination) to MindBody account here.
3. Download the HealthCheck app and complete Ailey's health screening questionnaire on the day of class (www.alvinailey.org/extension/healthcheck).
4. Arrive at the Ailey Studios with your mask and dance clothes on. Locker rooms are currently unavailable.
5. Dance! Social distancing measures are active throughout the Ailey building.
Failure to provide health screening information prior to arriving at the Ailey Studios will result in the cancellation of your class and you will not be permitted into the building.
Please note that registration opens 5 days before class. Registration is currently limited to 18 students to abide by social distancing guidelines and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis.