Extension Class Prices & Fees
The Ailey Studios now offers new class cards, longer expiration dates, and discounts for online purchasing (for only Regular Class Prices) in an effort to better meet your needs. Everyone (including guests) must sign in before class at the sign-in desk on the day of class. To sign into class faster and easier, we suggest that you purchase classes online and always use your key tag.
Regular Class Prices
|PRICE||PER CLASS||SAVINGS||ONLINE PRICE (3% savings)|
|SINGLE CLASS (valid for 30 days)||$18.00||-||-||$17.46|
|5-CLASS CARD (valid for 2 months)||$83.00||$16.60||6%||$80.51|
|10-CLASS CARD (valid for 4 months)||$160.00||$16.00||10%||$155.20|
|20-CLASS CARD (valid for 5 months)||$300.00||$15.00||16%||$291.00|
Special Class Prices for Professionals/Seniors (age 60+)/Junior Division Parents
|SINGLE CLASS (valid for 30 days)||$16.50||-||-|
|5-CLASS CARD (valid for 2 months)||$80.00||$16.00||3%|
|10-CLASS CARD (valid for 6 months)||$150.00||$15.00||11%|
|OBSERVATION FEE (per class)||$4.00|
|30-DAY CARD EXTENSION|
(within 30 days of card expiration - one time only)
|LOST KEY TAG REPLACEMENT FEE||$8.00|
Terms and Conditions
- All purchases are final, non-refundable, & non-transferable.
- Class cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be shared.
- Cash, credit cards, and travelers checks accepted for all purchases. No personal checks.
- $10 minimum on all credit card purchases.
- Class cards may be extended (ONE TIME ONLY!) for one additional month for an $8 fee. Single classes cannot be extended.
- Class card expiration period is from date of first use.
- All class cards regardless of expiration are null and void 1 year from purchase date (no extensions for any reason after this date).
- Lost/stolen key tags may be replaced for a fee of $8.00, with proper identification.
- Professional discounts are available for current AEA, SAG, AFTRA, AGMA, AGV, CAEA, SSDC members.
- All members must present a photo ID & a valid Union Card at every sign-in (and/or letter confirming professional status).
- Senior discounts are available for students age 60 and over with a valid photo ID.
- Jr. Division Parent discounted cards are only for parents of currently enrolled students of The Ailey School. You must bring your child’s registration card.
- Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis and is not guaranteed. Please remember that space in The Ailey School classes that are open to the general public may be very limited due to high enrollment by students of The Ailey School.
Copyright © 2014 Alvin Ailey Dance Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Sign Up for Ailey News
Join the millions worldwide who have experienced the Ailey company in person.
Ailey II combines the best young modern dancers with outstanding emerging choreographers.
The Ailey Extension offers "real classes for real people" (ages 16 and up). With more than 80 dance and fitness classes each week, there's something for everyone at any experience level.
The Ailey School offers open classes for dancers with three of more years of formal or professional dance training.
Join Ailey as a Friend or Partner and enjoy special benefits while helping to develop and expand Ailey's artistic, cultural and educational programs.
Our NEW 2013/14 collection features t-shirts and accessories in vibrant color, plus a variety of souvenirs that celebrate the artistry of Ailey.
The music of Revelations. Dance lovers can bring home the sounds of Ailey with a newly repackaged CD celebrating 50 years of the world’s most famous modern dance work.
Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater was founded in 1958 by dancer, choreographer and visionary Alvin Ailey, to bring African-American cultural expression and the American modern dance tradition to the world.
Since 1974, Ailey II has been a peerless showcase for rising young dancers and choreographers.
Our prestigious faculty trains 3,500 students annually in our Professional Division and Junior Division programs for aspiring dancers.
The Ailey Extension Now everyone can dance at Ailey with our "real classes for real people." Choose from 25+ different dance and fitness techniques.
The Ailey Studios The Joan Weill Center for Dance has multiple spaces for events of any size, including 12 studios, a patio and the 255 seat Ailey Citigroup Theater. The Ailey Studios are also a spectacular venue for corporate meetings and private receptions.
Arts In Education Ailey's community programs are committed to bringing dance to classrooms, communities and people throughout the world.
The Ailey Legacy Ailey introduces a new college-level lecture, technique and repertory residency.